What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to win big playing the lottery
- Plus many other secrets and tips that will put you ahead of 97% of the players out there
- How to slaughter Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Pick 6 and Scratch Off Games
- How to play like a pro and transform you lottery into a cash machine
- How to approach the big jackpot every time you play
- Tells you exactly which numbers to pick next
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Ultimate Lottery Package scores 72.61/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://ultimatelotterypackage.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: ultimatelotterypackage.com you’ll also be taken through to ultimatelotterypackage.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)